Enrol in this course
You can register using Studielink.nl. We’re happy to help you through the process.
Do you pursue a career in the hospitality industry and do you want to take it to the next level? Or do you want to convert to this dynamic industry? If this describes you, you will find that this master's degree in International Hospitality and Service Management is perfect for you!
- Raise your strategic insight to a higher level.
- Achieve your master’s degree in two years, while combining work and study.
- Study in small groups of students.
This part-time programme is only available to EU students.
Online Open Day
4 february 2023, 11:00 - 15:00 (CET)
What's in store for you
A master’s degree in International Hospitality and Service Management prepares you for a successful career in the service or hospitality industry. The hospitality industry is undergoing constant change, not least driven by shifting customer demands. These changes add to the complexity of the role of hospitality manager, and as a highly skilled graduate of this course, you will be in high demand at a variety of companies all over the world.
Combining work and study
- About every other week on Friday, you will come to Leeuwarden for a day of lectures.
- In addition to the lectures, you will study on your own accord. This takes about 15 hours each week.
Is this the degree for you?
If you're confident this degree is the one for you, then why not apply online straightaway? Or pick one of the other options to help you take the next step.