The main target of this minor is to introduce students to the music industry. Additional targets, and activities, are:
- guest lectures from professionals and lecturers in the music business
- taking part in field trips
- organizing student presentations
- production of a marketing business plan, including aspects as SWOT- analysis, artist contracts, product-market combinations, promotion, publishing and PR, career planning, and entrepreneurship of artists
- organization of a live music event.
Composing an individual career plan is an individual assignment within this minor.
Disciplines and Subjects: Marketing, Music Business, Product development, (personal) branding, advertising, Concept development, packaging, sales cycle.