As a researcher, you can contact the library for support in literature research and with questions about copyright. Students with questions about research can contact the information specialist of their study program. NHL Stenden Library offers various services for researchers at every stage of their research.
Support with literature research
- For support in literature research please contact the information specialist of your study program.
- Request books and articles from other libraries email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support with (open access) publishing
- For support with questions about copyright, open access, persistent identifiers -ISBN, DOI, ORCID-, publishing, repositories and metadata, but also with questions about Article Processing Charges, Creatives Commons and predatory journals email to AIP@nhlstenden.com.
- Voor meer informatie:
- Information about copyright auteursrechten
- Information about open access publishing at Open Science and Open Access
- Applying for an ORCID
For support with data management (plans) and smart pia's researchers can contact email@example.com
The project group Research Support has created the site 'Research Services' for this purpose..