Late registration

There are two situations in which intake outside the regular dates, as stated on our course pages, may be permitted:

  1. You are enrolled in an NHL Stenden study programme, but find out that it does not entirely suit you. We advise you to contact the Study Advice Centre so that you can start another course well informed.
  2. You are not currently enrolled in an NHL Stenden study programme, but you were previously enrolled. Because of particular circumstances and after consultation with a student counsellor, you have temporarily stopped your studies.

In both situations, the study programme must be suitable for starting or resuming during the academic year.

Late registration procedure

Does any of the above apply to you? Then please arrange your registration using the Late registration form. Send the completed form to our Central Student Administration (CSA) via Before CSA can process the form, you will need to have obtained advice and signatures from certain parties, as described on the form. After doing so, send the digital form to the Central Student Administration. CSA will subsequently assess whether your request can be granted.

If the form shows that you have made use of the educational and/or examination facilities from a date earlier than the enrolment start date, you are required to pay a compensation for that period. The amount equals the tuition fee that would be charged for that period.

Late registration in exceptional situations

In addition to the situations mentioned above; in some exceptional circumstances, registration as of the next possible start date may be disadvantageous for you. In that case, too, please download the form and complete it. Additionally, write a letter of motivation explaining why you feel this would put you at a disadvantage. Send the form with the motivation letter to the Central Student Administration (CSA) via  CSA will then assess whether your request can be granted.

Request form late registration

265.61 KB (.PDF)