- Develop a business idea into a viable digital product (e.g. mobile application or website);
- Network, learn from other entrepreneurs’ successes and failures and create a long-term growth strategy;
- Apply UX/UI skills and user feedback to create a fully functioning digital product;
- Design a digital plan to monetize your business using a variety of online platforms (Search engines, Social Media, Amazon Marketplace….);
- Use photography and videography skills to create engaging online campaign.
This minor is offered by Creative Business.
Structure of the minor
This is not another course to teach you how to write a business plan. Consider this minor as a mini-incubator to turn a business idea into a revenue stream.
Unit 1: CREATE
- Product development: create low-fidelity then high-fidelity prototypes, and a live version of your website or app;
- Multimedia campaigns curation: Learn to shoot photography and video campaigns using your phone / a drone and use video editing softwares to make them engaging.
Unit 2: ADAPT
- Testing journey: Use the latest tools such as Analytics, Heatmaps and user research to improve the user experience;
- Campaign management: Spend a budget on the right channels (AdWords, Social Media...) to maximize your revenue.
Unit 3: RISK
- Growth strategy: Learn new tools (AI, AR, Data) and techniques (Blue Ocean) to have a long term strategy for your brand;
- Networking: Learn from our guest speakers, visit creative spaces and our industry partners. Attend events to become inspired.