- EU/EER Applicants: 15 August
- Non-EU Applicants: 31 May
(These study programmes only)
- EU/EER Applicants: 15 January
- Non-EU Applicants: 31 October
New students with a UK passport will be treated as non-EU citizens. The non-EU deadlines are applicable if you decide to live and study in the Netherlands after 31 December 2020. Please click here for more actual information.
Please note: The visa process for Bangladeshi, Nepalese or Pakistani nationals takes three months which extends the total length of the application procedure to five months. Consequently, the application deadlines for these students differ from the regular deadline:
- September intake deadline: 31 March
- February intake deadline: 31 August
There are two situations in which intake outside the regular dates, as stated on our course pages, may be permitted. Please see the Late registration procedure to find out if this applies to you.