Enrol in this course
You can register using Studielink.nl. We’re happy to help you through the process.
Are you looking for the best possible preparation for a successful career in the hospitality industry? Then you will find that this master's degree in International Hospitality and Service Management is perfect for you!
- Study outcomes aligned with the World Forum’s list of Top skills of 2025.
- Highly international programme with students and staff from diverse backgrounds.
- Close connection with the industry through projects and collaborations, as well as practical backgrounds of lecturers.
- Awarded with highest rating by the Dutch Flemish Accreditation Organization.
- Supportive environment of NHL Stenden and especially in the thesis process.
- High degrees of individual freedom with project, assignment and thesis topics, as well as with Elective offers.
Study at NHL Stenden Webinar
Online, 15:00 - 16:00 (CET)
A master’s degree (MA) in International Hospitality and Service Management prepares you for a successful career in the service or hospitality industry. This industry is growing at a tremendous pace with an expected increase of more than 30% of jobs worldwide by 2022. The hospitality industry is undergoing constant change, not least driven by shifting customer demands. These changes add to the complexity of the role of hospitality manager, and as a highly skilled graduate of this course you will be in high demand at a variety of companies all over the world.