The International Baccalaureate Teaching and Learning Certificate opens many doors for the graduates of the ITE programs who aspire to work at IB schools. Gain knowledge, understanding and practical skills that you can apply in the work field.
Master's Learning & Innovation (special track International Teacher Education)
Are you looking for a way to connect your international school practice to current research with a community of like-minded learners?
Enrol in this course
You can register using Studielink.nl. We’re happy to help you through the process.
This special track in International Teacher Education offers international educators opportunities to explore contemporary approaches to pedagogy and research in the evolving field of education within their international school contexts. The master’s is a two-year part-time programme that combines online specialization modules with residential core courses taught over three weeks in the summer (July) in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands.
- Obtain your masters' degree in 2 years (part-time)
- Connect with other international teaching professionals in the field of education
- Receive a degree from NHL Stenden: the most experienced International Teacher Educator with many years of experience in this workfield
- Study both online + offline during the residential weeks in the Netherlands (Leeuwarden) in summer
- Deduct authentic practitioner-oriented research
- Receive support to develop your research and academic writing skills through individual mentoring
Online Open Day
9 March 2024, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm (CET)
Is this the degree for you?
If you're confident this degree is the one for you, then why not apply online straightaway? Or pick one of the other options to help you take the next step.