Computer Vision & Data Science (Master)
Specialise in image data analysis and develop your skills in automating visual inspections with artificial intelligence. Develop your skills from your bachelor's degree in ICT, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or other related technical field and become part of the AI revolution.
Enrol in this course
You can register using Studielink.nl. We’re happy to help you through the process.
The master's degree in Computer Vision & Data Science covers machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, mathematics and programming to give you a skillset to successfully find solutions to real-life problems. Working independently and in teams, your design, develop and test machine-learning algorithms, create and manage datasets, and then optimise these datasets to customer specifications. Taking responsibility for your own professional development, you develop the skills you need to guarantee your sustainable employability.
- Earn your master’s degree in one year
- Work with clients, domain experts and researchers on innovative and optimum solutions
- Work with state-of-the-art equipment such as 3D cameras, high-performance computers with GPU and a range op optics and lighting
- Graduate as an image data science professional
- Combine academic and applied research
Online Open Day
9 March 2024, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm (CET)