Content & Media Strategy (Master)
Would you like to learn how media content can contribute to organisations and their stakeholders? Interested in developing content and media strategies to meet the organisation's goals? Then read on!
Enrol in this course
You can register using Studielink.nl. We’re happy to help you through the process.
Are you interested in developing content and media strategies that help organisations achieve their communication goals in a meaningful way? Do you want to earn a master’s degree while doing so? Then this one-year programme is the right study for you!
Why Master Content & Media Strategy?
- The only master's programme in the Netherlands with a focus on content and media strategies.
- The programme is developed in close collaboration with the industry.
- As a graduate, you will have a big advantage when entering the job market. There is a huge demand in the field for content and media strategists.
- A motivated core team of lecturers with extensive experience in teaching and practice.
- It's the only government-funded programme in its field in the Netherlands, annual tuition fee.
- Embedded in the strong educational infrastructure of NHL Stenden.
Why should you register for this Master?
Developments in digital media and the ensuing changes in consumer behaviour compel organisations to engage in a dialogue with their internal and external stakeholders. Traditional theories and applications of communication no longer suffice. That is why organisations are focusing strongly on the creation and distribution of media content in achieving their goals.
This has led to an increasing need for professionals with a background in media management and communication at master’s level who can develop and convey insights into the area of content and media strategies. Content and media strategists are analytical professionals who contribute to organisational goals by strategically using media content and in that way support decisions at corporate and campaign levels.
Who is it for?
The course has been developed for inquisitive students with a related bachelor’s degree who want to continue studying by pursuing a master’s degree. It was designed for students from:
- Other bachelor programmes in the field of Creative Business.
- Bachelor programmes in related domains of Management, Media, Marketing, Communication or Business studies.
Is this the degree for you?
If you're confident this degree is the one for you, then why not apply online straightaway? Or pick one of the other options to help you take the next step.