Creative Media Professional (Ad)
Fascinated by the creation and implementation of media productions? Want a programme that combines this interest with a dose of business insights? Then this is your study!
Enrol in this course
You can register using Studielink.nl. We’re happy to help you through the process.
Whether you realize it or not, media is part of your life on a daily basis. We don’t just mean social media, television or newspapers, but also the commercials on YouTube or Spotify that tempt you, sometimes subconsciously, to buy something. This means of communications demands a certain type of person, someone that knows how to make and share media productions in the right way. During this two-year AD programme, you will become that person!
Online International Open Day
Saturday 1 April, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm (CET)
Take this degree
- To follow a programme that follows on by your creative profile from college and find out about the entrepreneur in you.
- To learn in just two years how you can think up and make successful media productions.
- To learn all about concept development, production and marketing.
- To learn by doing real-life assignments with other students, lecturers and with experts from the field and build your network!
- To choose your own study path and launch your own company or use your talents in an existing organisation.
- To have the opportunity to follow your internship in your home country.
- To study at the Dutch University of applied sciences who has the best associate degree programmes (Keuzegids hbo 2022)
What's in store for you?
During this two-year programme, you’ll work on projects from the industry, such as making, creating and managing video productions and cross-media campaigns. You also learn how to get the best out of, for instance, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok when selling your product. You’ll learn all about concept development, production and marketing, but also about costs, how you earn money and smartly deal with regulations on privacy and property. In short, you’ll have all the ingredients for becoming a success in this industry. You’ll also find the entrepreneur in you, either by launching your own company or using your talents in an existing company or organisation.
The study programme covers the following:
- The world of media and its commercial opportunities.
- How media works.
- Thinking up and making media and products.
- Project management and entrepreneurship.
- Business economics and law.
- Drawing up and improving business plans in media.
Is this the degree for you?
If you're confident this degree is the one for you, then why not apply online straightaway? Or pick one of the other options to help you take the next step.