International Logistics Management
Would you like to organize, solve problems and make decisions? Do you want to contribute to the achievement of sustainable development goals? Then read on.
Enrol in this course
You can register using Studielink.nl. We’re happy to help you through the process.
Do you enjoy working in groups and are you looking for a hands-on programme? If your answer is 'yes', International Logistics Management may be exactly the programme you are looking for!
- Excellent job prospects worldwide in companies of all sizes.
- Focus on sustainable supply chain management. You will learn to design supply chains which contributes to the achievement of sustainable development goals.
- Internships in companies such as Amazon, Nike, Zalando, Volkswagen, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Ikea, DB Schenker, Lufthansa, Unilever and PepsiCo.
- Study in Emmen, the city that inspired the creation of Bluetooth technology.
- Learn all about purchasing, inventory management, warehousing, production, planning and scheduling, transport and supply chain management.
What to expect?
Current supply chains are based on an approach to take, make and dispose products. This leads to the depletion of natural resources (materials, water and energy). In order to sustain our economic growth, supply chains will have to move away from this approach and adopt the circular economy. In the circular economy, purchasing, production and distribution requires less resources, products are made to last and can easily be reused. This requires a new design of supply chains which aim for People, Planet, Profit: social equity, less environmental impact and profitable business.
International Logistics Management by NHL Stenden is the only programme in Holland which is certified to focus specifically on sustainable supply chain management. The programme covers all areas of the supply chain: from purchasing, to inventory management, warehousing, production, planning and scheduling, and transport. Subsequently, these areas are interconnected via the course of supply chain management. In every course, the possible contribution of the specific area to sustainable performance of the supply chain is a key topic. Moreover, the programme pays attention to relevant themes within the supply chain profession: risk management, lean six sigma, international logistics, e-commerce, innovation, change management and information technology.
Is this the degree for you?
If you're confident this degree is the one for you, then why not apply online straightaway? Or pick one of the other options to help you take the next step.