International Teacher Education for Secondary Schools (ITESS)
Would you like to study in an international environment? Would you be happy to work with young people in schools across the world? If so, teaching at international secondary schools may suit you.
Enrol in this course
You can register using Studielink.nl. We’re happy to help you through the process.
International Teacher Education for Secondary Schools (ITESS) prepares you for a meaningful job and for an adventurous career in the rapidly growing world of international schools.
- Unique, four-year programme aimed specifically at international education.
- Grow into a qualified and world-wise teacher, ready to work at various types of international secondary schools.
- Great job prospects in a rapidly expanding field.
- Teaching practice at international schools in the Netherlands, Europe and beyond.
- One semester (half a year) of study at a partner university outside the Netherlands.
- ITESS offers five main subject fields and expects to add new subject fields in the coming years.
- Social Studies: History
- Social Studies: Geography
For more information about the five subject fields, go to Specialisations.
Stay up to date
For more information about ITESS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can request a skype meeting or a phone call if you like, or join ITESS classes for a day. Simply write to email@example.com and an ITESS student will assist you further.
Study at NHL Stenden Webinar
Various dates, 15:00 - 16:00 (CET)