If your ideas stretch beyond national borders and you speak different languages, then the European Studies programme is the degree for you.
Enrol in this course
You can register using Studielink.nl. We’re happy to help you through the process.
In this internationally oriented programme, you get to explore current affairs across a broad spectrum, from the European Union to European policy and from diplomatic relations to international business.
- Top-rated programme according to the 2021 Higher Education Guide.
- Practically oriented study focused on current affairs
- Carry out assignments for various European organisations
- Spend at least six months studying abroad and go on a European journey
- Professional and committed lecturers
- Awarded a bronze medal by Elsevier Best Studies 2021
What's in store for you
There’s an increasing demand for people with a broad knowledge of Europe, extensive cultural awareness and communication skills in different languages – for both national and international organisations. With the European Studies programme you learn about Europe, develop your international and practical insights and work on your personal development. The course covers a broad range of subjects including European law, governance, economics and public administration as well as multilingual communication skills and cross-cultural awareness. By the time you graduate, you will be optimally prepared to handle European and international matters effectively. Whether you work at local, regional, national or European level, you’ll be able to make a difference in a single Europe. Why not get an impression of what the programme is like and follow us on Instagram!