Do you enjoy an exciting and dynamic environment? Can you keep your cool even under great pressure? Then read on.
Enrol in this course
You can register using Studielink.nl. We’re happy to help you through the process.
Do empathy and a service-minded attitude come naturally to you? If this describes you and you also happen to enjoy meeting people from all over the world, you will find that the Hospitality Management programme at Hotel Management School NHL Stenden is perfect for you!
- You follow this programme at Hotel Management School NHL Stenden
- Working on actual challenges offered by industry
- Practical work experience up to management level at the Notiz Hotel in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands (a 4-star property).
- Various specialisation possibilities: Event Management, Spa and Health Management, Gastronomy, Food and Beverage Management, Advanced Wine Studies, and much more.
- Part of the programme can be done at the NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences Grand Tour partner locations in South Africa, Bali, Italy or Thailand.
- Ten-month paid internship in the final year offers an excellent chance of employment after graduating.
Online Study Dive
Friday 2 June, Times to be decided
The concept of Hostmanship is placed at the heart of this international management programme. It is a mentality; a drive to combine genuine attention, a desire to serve and leadership into an inspirational outcome.
You will get many opportunities to deal with real guests and work on real challenges from our industry partners. You will grow into a strong-willed and resourceful professional with a solid foundation, who can strategically anticipate on changes and have a positive impact on tomorrow’s world. A true game changer!