Do you have an interest in tourism that extends beyond sunshine, beaches and palm trees? Then read on.
Enrol in this course
You can register using Studielink.nl. We’re happy to help you through the process.
Are you creative and communicative, with a passion for foreign cultures? Do you like to get things done and see projects through from start to finish? If your answer is ‘yes’, International Tourism Management could be just the course you are looking for!
- Sustainable tourism is a main focus in the programme.
- Right from the start, you work on projects from clients in the tourism sector.
- Explore the world and take a minor at one of our Grand Tour locations in South Africa, Thailand, Bali, China or Italy, or do an internship or exchange abroad.
- You will work on projects and research from NHL Stenden’s European Tourism Futures Institute (ETFI).
- Once you’ve obtained your bachelor’s degree you can go on to gain your master’s degree in tourism, leisure and events.
Webinar | Spotlight On Tourism Management
Various dates, Various times
What's in store for you
You’ll study in a dynamic and international environment with students and lecturers from every continent about the effect of tourism on different cultures, the environment and about the economic interests involved. You work in small groups on the development of new tourism products and responsibly create unique experiences for all. Naturally, you also learn about the latest trends in international tourism and build a strong foundation in product innovation, responsible entrepreneurship, online and offline marketing and management. You also have the opportunity to learn a second foreign language.
The professional field
There is nothing more important than experiencing the industry through the eyes of a consumer and understanding the theory through the eyes of a specialist and receiving feedback directly from the field. The Tourism Management programme organises several inspiring guest lectures, excursions and international fieldtrips. You will also gain insight into the professional field by working on projects from actual clients. For instance, you will be helping clients in the tourism sector to promote a tourist destination, greening a holiday park or making a tourism attraction appealing for a particular target group.
Is this the degree for you?
If you're confident this degree is the one for you, then why not apply online straightaway? Or pick one of the other options to help you take the next step.