Do you have an interest in tourism that extends beyond sunshine, beaches and palm trees? Then read on.
Enrol in this course
You can register using Studielink.nl. We’re happy to help you through the process.
Are you creative and communicative, with a passion for foreign cultures? Do you like to get things done and see projects through from start to finish? If your answer is ‘yes’, Tourism Management could be just the course you are looking for!
- The programme has been rated as one of the best publicly funded tourism programmes in the Netherlands for years.
- Sustainable tourism is a main focus in the programme.
- Right from the start, you work on projects from clients in the tourism sector.
- Explore the world and take a minor at one of our Grand Tour locations in South Africa, Thailand, Bali, or do an internship or exchange abroad.
- You will work on projects and research from NHL Stenden’s European Tourism Futures Institute (ETFI).
- Once you’ve obtained your bachelor’s degree you can go on to gain your master’s degree in tourism, leisure and events.
Study at NHL Stenden Webinar
Online, On multiple dates, 15:00 - 16:00 (CET)
What's in store for you
Tourism Management is a broad programme with a strong focus on sustainable tourism. You will learn about the effect tourism has on various cultures and the environment, and about the economic interests that play a role. The programme also extensively covers policy making in terms of sustainable tourism and responsible entrepreneurship. The programme works closely with businesses in the tourism industry, as well as ministries and development agencies. This means that as a future professional you will be fully up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in tourism.